How can get more order on Facebook Marketing?

rabiul22239

Hello Everyone, I am new to Fiverr. I have good experience with Facebook Marketing but I can’t get any orders on Fiverr.
Now What to do?
Please advise me.
My Facebook Marketing gig link below

favicon-32x32.png.9e5fbc2e04f21a7528b8e23c5acfa804.png Fiverr.com
do-facebook-promotion-for-your-business-in-usa.jpg.4204988d8a31913a03c507312c03a75e.jpg

rabiul22239 : I will do facebook promotion for your business in USA for $10...

For only $10, rabiul22239 will do facebook promotion for your business in USA. | >>>>>>>>>>>> Welcome to my Facebook Promotion Service <<<<<<<<<<<<<

i appreciate your question but if you search on forum search bar relevant your topic hope you will get more information and also your read time is only 4 minutes , you need to gain and research more … and will suggest you to follow up your passion and read fiverr seller TOS ,i think it will help you to shine here

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Amazing …i like it… 😍

Really This is Great advice for me. Thanks you so much

IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU ARE PLANNING TO FAIL. ( ATTRIBUTED TO BENJAMIN FRANKLIN)

Archived