How can i improve my gigs ranking?

hamzanazir735

Hy my name is Hamza. I sell the WordPress website development services here. Now i am the level one but i could not found a good orders on daily basis due to which i achieve level one in 1.5 year. Now kindly suggest me how can i improve my gigs ranking by which i gain more orders. I am a beginner so i need guide from seniors. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Gig ranking is completely dependent on gig tag, gig SEO, and gig keyword, welly described gig with prefect tag, keyword and description can easily rank.
For this reason, at first research, the perfect keyword for your services then use those on your tag and description.

Does anybody just admit that it’s hugely down to luck when it comes to INITIAL ranking?

I just got lucky and two high earning gigs were boosted to the top when I had practically no reviews. I could have easily been one of the hundreds other people on the last few pages. Why did the fiverr Gods choose me? I really don’t know. But I STAY up there by providing quality service.

• 1 month later...

Archived