How i get the first order, need suggesition

bipulsarkar

Hi, I am Bipul Sarkar.
I have completed my graduation from Computer Science and Engineering department. Now i am working in a software company. I have a lots of working experience in web design and web development. My working area is HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL, AJAX.

I am new here. so i need suggestion from experienced people how i get the first order from here.

I am waiting for your suggestion.

Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

You got some really good answers when you posted the same question a couple of weeks ago:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Hi, I am Bipul Sarkar. I just recently complete my BSc graduation from Computer Science and Engineering department. I have a lots of working experience in web design and web development. My working area is HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL,...

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers He didn’t post it couple of weeks ago, he posted it in June last year. And he still has zero sales, possibly because his prices are way too high for someone with no reviews.

You’re quite right on both counts - well spotted!

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Might be better to try it a different way - you won’t get buyers for the prices you want to charge without any feedback I’m afraid.

You got some really good answers when you posted the same question a couple of weeks ago:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How i get the first order, need suggestion

Hi, I am Bipul Sarkar. I just recently complete my BSc graduation from Computer Science and Engineering department. I have a lots of working experience in web design and web development. My working area is HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP, MySQL,...

yes, with good answers that time i also got some response from few buyer. but fortunately their demand was so so high thats why i am not dealing with them 😔

Guest offlinehelpers

yes, with good answers that time i also got some response from few buyer. but fortunately their demand was so so high thats why i am not dealing with them 😔

How do the buyers know you are more experienced to justify your charges? You’ve got no reviews.

Stay online on Fiverr and send offers to “Buyer Requests”, also it’s important to create creative gigs with details and also share some of your works!

Create gig for ex. to create websites, fix errors, edit websites and other things that you can do!

Best wishes!

I don’t know about other people but I got my first customer from twitter.Don’t just rely on buyer request I know it is the most reliable-able thing to get orders, but if you are in search of larger audience you have to explore different things.Set a nice twitter account try to reach out people in the same criteria.Make Youtube videos.There are lot more things you can do but don’t get overwhelmed by those.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m flagging, too. sigh

Edit: Looks like the spammer has no posts left for the first day.

Think all the posts have gone now!

Archived