How Long Does It Typically Take To Receive Your First Order?

jess_wats

It might take days,months, or you might never recieve it. You should try sending buyer requests as much as possible.

Oh ok, I figured as much that it could take sometime. I would like to send buyer request as well, but I’m not financially able to do at the moment.

Try to respond Buyer Requests, I remember, I started working in January 2020 and I got my first sale on 12th day of waiting and the buyer was from the buyer requests to which I responded.

I only started on this past Sunday (27th September) and have only seen 2 buyer request orders for gigs beyond my skillset (I’m not an architect or a proofreader 😅). Is there a way I can improve my chances of seeing more buyer requests?

Hi Jess,
There is no fixed rule, and no fixed waiting time after which we receive our first order. I remember I made account in January 2020 and by the end of February 2020 I could complete all my 7 gigs. On 27th Feb,2020 I got my first order. You can see it was not a long wait but still I was worried like you.
Also keep sending the buyer requests.
My next order was from my offer.
So focus to complete your gigs.
Thanks

Hi Jess,

There is no fixed rule, and no fixed waiting time after which we receive our first order. I remember I made account in January 2020 and by the end of February 2020 I could complete all my 7 gigs. On 27th Feb,2020 I got my first order. You can see it was not a long wait but still I was worried like you.

Also keep sending the buyer requests.

My next order was from my offer.

So focus to complete your gigs.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, it is well received. My question is, with buyer requests, do I need to pay in order to send them?

Thanks for the info, it is well received. My question is, with buyer requests, do I need to pay in order to send them?

with buyer requests, do I need to pay in order to send them?

No, you do not have to pay to make an offer. You are, however, limited to sending 10 offers per day.

Have you read this thread yet?

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

with buyer requests, do I need to pay in order to send them?

No, you do not have to pay to make an offer. You are, however, limited to sending 10 offers per day.

Have you read this thread yet?

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

this is very helpful information, thanks for the link to the article. Is there any further information on self-promotion?

I know being on social media may be very helpful, but I only use LinkedIn as I don’t find the other social media networks useful. Has anyone had success with Dribble?

this is very helpful information, thanks for the link to the article. Is there any further information on self-promotion?

I know being on social media may be very helpful, but I only use LinkedIn as I don’t find the other social media networks useful. Has anyone had success with Dribble?

Is there any further information on self-promotion?

. Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/the-how-tos-of-advertising-off-the-fiverr-platform

. Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long]

Hi Jess_wats,

We are not supposed to pay for sending our offers to buyer requests. It is another plus point of Fiverr that I like most and we miss this opportunity on other platforms.

Cheers,

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Archived