How much gig impression can make sale

hammadawan383

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 13 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Gig Impressions don’t make Sales. People buying your Gig makes Sales.

It is likely that you need Impressions and Clicks to make those sales, but it is false logic to suggest that you simply need more Impressions to find the “right” number of Clicks to make Sales. That false logic sees you chasing the wrong things and ignoring the right things.

When I sold cars, I could talk to one person in the day and make 1 Sale. Winning!
Or I could touch twenty people in one day but make no sales. Bummer¡

Bad sales managers would assume that was all on me. That not only was mistaken but did more damage than good. Quite simply some days the Moon is not in the right place for people to be there to buy that car. Nothing I did would alter that. Even running about with no pants on would not change that for better or worse. Next week, when people were ready to buy those cars they would be back. Of course if I kept my pants on and treated people with dignity, I increased the chance they would come back a) to us, b) to me.

Sooooooo, that means that you need to focus more on understanding who you are and what you sell. Which oddly enough is rarely what people think they are selling so they write lists of things that don’t match what their type of buyer is looking for and fail.

I am a Mix Engineer, most of my colleagues will list things they do like Compression, EQ & Reverb. LOUDness & W-I-D-Eness. I don’t talk about that as that is not what I really sell. Sure those things will get done in the process but I don’t Compress, EQ and LOUDify things because that is mixing. I help people present the Beauty & Passion in their Stories told in their Songs. That matters to the right people for me. It is not all (or even much) of the market, but it is my market.

What is it that you really deliver?
🙂

If you want to improve your gig impression, you can take some necessary step…

Alwayes Active in fiverr

Alwayes Active in fiverr forum

Share gig on social media

@shahinshaik Ok so you posted exactly the same thing in another thread where I answered: Im a new user recently joined to the fiver forum - Your Fiverr Experience / Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum

This copy & past the same garbage everywhere is contrary to good manners and no doubt Forum rules as it is clear that you are not here to grow, just to spray your posts at us in the oh-so-wrong belief that it makes you more successful. It does not. It does quite the opposite.

A community only works when people are real. This method of your is not real at all. It treats everyone as irrelevant to your wants. Shame on you.

Grrr

Archived