How to rank my gig in first page.?

sopnodrosta

Only one solution “Work properly ,your gig will be ranked automatically” And also keep in mind that rankings are not permanent …

If fiverr search results will show in one page then that will be better … No first page or last page problem . 😀

Can you tell me why I can’t promote my Gigs in LinkedIn? They block my link and says “Cannot display preview. You can post as is, or try another link”

Can you tell me why I can’t promote my Gigs in LinkedIn

You can not share your gigs in linkedin because of this kind of suggestion .

Promote your Gigs in Twitter, LinkedIn etc.

If you do spamming on their site then they will definitely block it .

You can share but not much (it will not work now) … And if you want you can advertise your gigs on these social sites .(You can not use google adwords)

You can check this post

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

You can share but not much (it will not work now) … And if you want you can advertise your gigs on these social sites .(You can not use google adwords)

You can check this post

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

May be you are misunderstanding me…

Stop reply my Message

Anyone can reply anyone’s post.

And give your Suggestion independently.

And never think this …You are not independent here . You have to follow forum rules … And you can not mislead others …

You can check this post

Brother Thank you for your suggestion but I am not clear about your this line " And if you want you can advertise your gigs on these social sites .(You can not use google adwords)" Can you explain little more please.

Brother Thank you for your suggestion but I am not clear about your this line " And if you want you can advertise your gigs on these social sites .(You can not use google adwords)" Can you explain little more please.

You can advertise your gigs on the social media sites … like as facebook , twitter and others . But You can not use google adwords to promote/advertise your gigs … It is against of fiverr TOS…

You can advertise your gigs on the social media sites … like as facebook , twitter and others . But You can not use google adwords to promote/advertise your gigs … It is against of fiverr TOS…

Thnx brother, for your suggestion.

Archived