How to rank my gig please tell me

zahid2002

Try to be Online most of the time, and don’t delay answering if buyer knock
Put effective keyword to your Title, Tag, description,
Share your gig on social media in ethical way,
Make eyecatchy nice thumbnail as a gig image and try to keep 5 gig image (3 jpeg + 2 PDF)
Try to sent Buyer request daily as much as you can.
Good Luck

Make eyecatchy nice thumbnail as a gig image and try to keep 5 gig image (3 jpeg + 2 PDF)

Good Luck

Nope. Staying online has 0 effects

Good Luck

Only Staying online has 0 effects, I agree but If you won’t stay online the how could someone answer when a Buyer knocks. If someone answers late, then the response rate goes down, so the rank will fall. So I think it has an effect, I think.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You don’t have to stay online to reply to a buyer.

You have the Fiverr app, entering the app a few times per day will help. And that app has notifications, so you can check the notifications as soon as they pop up.

You don’t have to stay online to reply to a buyer.

You have the Fiverr app, entering the app a few times per day will help. And that app has notifications, so you can check the notifications as soon as they pop up.

I never said you have to sit on your pc all the time. I said, “Try to be Online most of the time and don’t delay answering if buyer knocks”. Definitely, who is working on fiverr is using the app on the internet ON for getting notify? Now you are saying the same thing I said.

Good Talk, Thanks

I never said you have to sit on your pc all the time. I said, “Try to be Online most of the time and don’t delay answering if buyer knocks”. Definitely, who is working on fiverr is using the app on the internet ON for getting notify? Now you are saying the same thing I said.

Good Talk, Thanks

You said to stay online most of the time, and that can easily be misinterpreted. Also, you never said anything about the Fiverr app.

The idea here was to not share misconceptions or things that would make newcomers stay online for hours waiting for a sale. That’s not how Fiverr works.

Archived