I am a seller, I do website design and a buyer is trying to scam me after working

i_grafix1

Hello, I am a seller on fiverr since 2016 and a buyer who have worked for these month is trying to cheat me and cancel the order after working hard. I have worked a week on his work. He sent me a file before the start of the work for the website design to replicate the Adobe design to a website design which I have done. After seeing my effort, he intentionally condemned it and want to cancel the order after giving him what he want. Please help me out. If he doesn’t want my work he should let me remove it and pay him back. Instead he blocked my access to work again and changed the password and login. Please I need justice. My effort has gone on these work. What can I do guys

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Firstly: Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers
And: Stand Your Ground: Setting Boundaries as a Seller

As for the current order, you need to decide what your boundaries are and stick to them. Main thing right now is that you want to be paid for your work, so decline the cancelation. Again and again.

There is a bit of risk, in that the buyer might try to get it canceled through CS. Have you already reached out to them?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Firstly: Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers

And: Stand Your Ground: Setting Boundaries as a Seller

As for the current order, you need to decide what your boundaries are and stick to them. Main thing right now is that you want to be paid for your work, so decline the cancelation. Again and again.

There is a bit of risk, in that the buyer might try to get it canceled through CS. Have you already reached out to them?

Yes I have contacted the customer care support but yet to hear anything from them. They said they would reply within 24 hours. I hope they really help out. I gave them the customer username and the order ID

Archived