I am running out of ideas for my logo designs.Please help!

logo_avenue

Hey! thank you for tuning in.
I am planning to put a logo instead of a picture of mine for my profile pic but the problem is I know exactly how to make the logo from a to z

but I dont have a solid idea on how I want it to be

You may say I am a logo designer you must be creative,

My answer is yes I must but the problem is I am not able to think about a good idea meaning if a person comes and asks how they want the logo to look like with precise details then I can create the logo and ensure outstanding results but when some one tells me they want a logo and dont know how they want it then you get a feeling whether it is satisfactory or not as we dont know what they want.

Lame example but I hope you get the point what i am trying to say is I am not able to get a ideas for my designs and if possible can anyone please share on how they are getting ideas for their logos?
Thank you!

Hey! thank you for tuning in.

I am planning to put a logo instead of a picture of mine for my profile pic but the problem is I know exactly how to make the logo from a to z

but I dont have a solid idea on how I want it to be

You may say I am a logo designer you must be creative,

My answer is yes I must but the problem is I am not able to think about a good idea meaning if a person comes and asks how they want the logo to look like with precise details then I can create the logo and ensure outstanding results but when some one tells me they want a logo and dont know how they want it then you get a feeling whether it is satisfactory or not as we dont know what they want.

Lame example but I hope you get the point what i am trying to say is I am not able to get a ideas for my designs and if possible can anyone please share on how they are getting ideas for their logos?

Thank you!

You could join us here {LOGO GAME} - Release your imagination and creativity

I just start with a shape and then I twist and turn and play with it for ten minutes.

I research on internet if the client has theme or animal or spirit he wants to convey with logo.

But most of the time is what I said. I draw a shape then just explore until I get something workable.

Most of the time I start with pencil on paper also. Just draw whatever you have in mind and build from it.

Also having something like Logo Modernism Book by Jens Muller and R. Roger Remington or similar can boost your creativity too.

You could join us here {LOGO GAME} - Release your imagination and creativity

I just start with a shape and then I twist and turn and play with it for ten minutes.

I research on internet if the client has theme or animal or spirit he wants to convey with logo.

But most of the time is what I said. I draw a shape then just explore until I get something workable.

Most of the time I start with pencil on paper also. Just draw whatever you have in mind and build from it.

Also having something like Logo Modernism Book by Jens Muller and R. Roger Remington or similar can boost your creativity too.

OMG! Thank you so much!

Your tips will really help me

Thank you so much once again

Archived