Fiverr Community Forum

I got messages from two new buyers within one hour but after I replied them back, I didn't get any further messages from them

Hi people !!
Today I received messages from two buyers and I replied them back regarding their queries and I even explained what I will do related to their requirement. But after doing this, I didn’t receive nay further message from them and now I am anxious as they were big orders for me.
What should I do ??
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Link to my relevant gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/2KY6aL

Thankyou :slight_smile:
HAVE A NICE DAY AND STAY SAFE !!

1 Like

They could simply be busy with their day. Something could have come up and distracted them. With luck, they’ll be back in a few hours or a few days. If not, you now know that your gig is attractive to buyers and that new potential buyers will come along soon enough. ^-^

Edit: took a quick peek at your gig, and I have to say, it looks pretty good. I would calm down on the highlight in the description, though.

1 Like

Yes, I hope they reply back soon. As you can understand, I am new seller and I am quite anxious towards providing my services. I believe I am one of the most anxious and actively communicating seller as I just keep on updating the buyer at regular intervals.

Keep clam. Be patients

1 Like

Yeah, either use highlight or bold text. Using both looks messy.

I will suggest that you remove irrelevant images (the data entry one) from the gig.

1 Like

Thanks for having a look at my gig.
“calm down on the highlight”, does it mean that I have used highlight more than it should be ?

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what it means. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s indeed what Adeel Zahid says.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the suggestions @adeelzahid111 and @janebarnaby. I wish to continue interacting with people like you.
I have modified my gig as per your suggestions and it really look better than it was before.

1 Like

Let me dig up a useful guide for you :slight_smile:

Edit: Here we go. Read this, it helps greatly. Everyone starting out should read this.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for being so helpful, this was really a topic worth reading for new sellers like me.

1 Like

It helped me greatly too. I massively switched up my gigs a few days back, with the help of several sellers and threads like that. It seems to work, although I haven’t got any new orders just yet. Time will have to tell.

1 Like

That’s really amazing how people are being so cooperative and literally putting in there efforts to help others. I greatly appreciate such attitude :innocent:

1 Like