Fiverr Community Forum

I just open my account, advice please

please everybody
i just open my account i need good advice on my gigs, i don’t no if the gigs is good or not i need advice on it pls.
https://www.fiverr.com/users/oyelekanstep873

3 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

2 Likes

You’ve got 2 gigs for “design professional social media post,banner ads, in 2hours”. The title and description looks the same. You’re not supposed to have duplicate gigs.

2 Likes

thank you am grateful, have done the correction, ‘check it again’

1 Like

You’ve changed the title but they both still say:

social media post $5

4 Instagram,youtube,facebok post design for your business

They both also still have the same gig image.

2 Likes

(CPM) point 2, if you need the reasoning for no-duplicate-gigs.

2 Likes

it different place were i create gigs, that why am show this image.

2 Likes

I see you’ve now changed the “4 instagram…” bit that was the same on both. Though even if they’re in different categories/subcategories they shouldn’t both have the same gig image with “Social Media Post Design” on. If you make the image different in one it would help I think. And as long as the service is different it should be okay.

1 Like

i don’t want to change the image, but if i add video to one gig is it going to be OK, ‘but if not’ i don’t have choice to change it.

I think you’re supposed to have them different according to Fiverr rules, but even if you weren’t, one of them isn’t about “Social Media Post Design” - it’s about banner design isn’t it? So having “Social Media Post Design” as the text on the banner design gig won’t really make that image applicable to that gig.

1 Like

Welcome! Keep reading. You can learn so many things from here about fiverr. Best of luck.

1 Like

have done the correction, ‘check it again’

@oyelekanstep873 i think you have 3 image option for each gig. You must fulfill all 3 images for every gig…Make sure your image dimension according to Fiverr Guideline. Hope helped…:slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay now I think. You’ve either paused or removed the gig that looked duplicate.

“in 2hours” could be “in 2 hours” but it could be okay as it is.
and I’d probably not say “available (almost)24/7” or have unlimited revisions but that’s up to you.
You could make sure the word “I” is always capitalised but it could be okay as it is.

1 Like

the gig is back now i think my account it ok now, thanks am grateful for the good advice you give me.

1 Like