Fiverr Community Forum

I need help and advice as a new seller ๐Ÿ™

Hey there my friends :wave::blush:
My name is Marli Kusaku and I had joined fiverr last year and posted a gig but didnt receive a buyer for months. And then received another buyer a few months later. But thats it.
I really wanted to take fiverr as a good opportunity to help myself and my family out and I also am confident in my artistic skills. So I really dont know whats not going so well with my gigs.
Im linking my account here and maybe someone can check it and give me some tips how to get more noticed . Thank you soo much guys and from what Ive read on the forums this is a really positive community :heart_eyes:
My gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/art_chamaleon?up_rollout=true#!

1 Like

Competition on Fiverr is high, you have to one or more of the following: be exceptional enough to make people recommend you to friends, present yourself and your gig well, pay for advertising, promote yourself on social media, find a niche with less competition etc.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

Share your gig social Media and get a good results

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

I have shared it but I feel like I dont have that big of an audience as for now so I dont know if that will help me.

Thank you so much. Iโ€™ll def read these as soon as possible and get the most out of it.

1 Like