I need to know if i have any problem with my gig as I'm not getting buyers request related to my gig

wajidalam

I find your Gig generic and bland.

Work on building trust. I am letting you know about all my money so I want to feel that I can trust you. A photo on your gig rather than a stock photo of a calculator (I have one of those already - mine even has more buttons). Show how you doing this work is better than me or the lady from down the road (who smells like cheese and dead rats) doing it. Don’t make it about price, make it about the best solutions for my specific problem. Can you specialize in a specific accounting thing: I will be your Go-to guy for money laundering or something (maybe a bit less illegal).

Oh and check on you grammar and capitalization of product names.

🙂

Work on building trust. I am letting you know about all my money so I want to feel that I can trust you. A photo on your gig rather than a stock photo of a calculator (I have one of those already - mine even has more buttons). Show how you doing this work is better than me or the lady from down the road (who smells like cheese and dead rats) doing it. Don’t make it about price, make it about the best solutions for my specific problem. Can you specialize in a specific accounting thing: I will be your Go-to guy for money laundering or something (maybe a bit less illegal).

🙂

Thanks for breaking it to me.

I’m doing my best to make it more appealing than other gigs.

Actually I’m new to this so I’m facing a bit of problem, like how to make proper gigs, presentation of my gigs

Buyers Request in itself is iffy at best. Sometimes there are posts and sometimes it’s empty. When nothing shows up, it doesn’t mean that something is wrong with your gig, just that there are no requests showing at that point in time.

Thanks for the information mate 🙂

🙂

Hello mate! Is it fine now?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/wkzqAK

Archived