I really need some help here :(

prolocosdesign

Hello everyone! :wave:t3:
I have created my first gig a few days ago, i waited and waited and i had no orders, not even one. I do a good job (in my opinion at least), at very low prices. The first one was logo/flyer and busniess card creating in which i have a bit of experience. I used to do it since i was a kid for my friends and family.
I didn’t get any orders so i had to think to some other things that i’m good at, so i created a gig for translations (english/italian/romanian). Still nothing. I created a 3rd one for writing poes/letters (another thing im good at)…still nothing.
It’s like 7th month without a job so im broke and i really need some tips on how to get some orders…plese guys i’ll apreciate any tip from someone with more experience.
Ps. I can’t even see the buyers requests.
Love you all, stay safe! 😷

Hello everyone! :wave:t3:

I have created my first gig a few days ago, i waited and waited and i had no orders, not even one. I do a good job (in my opinion at least), at very low prices. The first one was logo/flyer and busniess card creating in which i have a bit of experience. I used to do it since i was a kid for my friends and family.

I didn’t get any orders so i had to think to some other things that i’m good at, so i created a gig for translations (english/italian/romanian). Still nothing. I created a 3rd one for writing poes/letters (another thing im good at)…still nothing.

It’s like 7th month without a job so im broke and i really need some tips on how to get some orders…plese guys i’ll apreciate any tip from someone with more experience.

Ps. I can’t even see the buyers requests.

Love you all, stay safe! 😷

i’ll apreciate any tip from someone with more experience.

I have created my first gig a few days ago

Check this out: New Sellers - Search your question .... Get the answer Now!

See the 3rd reply!

Logo is oversaturated. Try to get more focused GIGs and services. Most of the logo sellers do not get order, like for months and years.

I have logo GIG and I haven’t sold it once directly of that GIG in all this time (9 months). All my sales for that GIG came from client buying something else, loving it and then asking me “Do you do logos?”

here https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design?source=gallery-listing&ref=seller_level%3Ana&filter=new

Like 1000 pages, each page has 50 gigs so that is 50000 sellers with no sales. Not even one.

Logo is oversaturated. Try to get more focused GIGs and services. Most of the logo sellers do not get order, like for months and years.

I have logo GIG and I haven’t sold it once directly of that GIG in all this time (9 months). All my sales for that GIG came from client buying something else, loving it and then asking me “Do you do logos?”

here https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design?source=gallery-listing&ref=seller_level%3Ana&filter=new

Like 1000 pages, each page has 50 gigs so that is 50000 sellers with no sales. Not even one.

I also translate (en,it,ro) and write very good poems. Still nothing.

What are you selling the most? I don’t want to do something that im not good at, but i also want to try various things.

I also translate (en,it,ro) and write very good poems. Still nothing.

What are you selling the most? I don’t want to do something that im not good at, but i also want to try various things.

What are you selling the most?

Overlays, Twitch, Streamyard, OBS, Ecamm, Youtube, Facebook, Amazon stuff.

But I do not cater to gamers so. My clients are professionals, businesses, educators.

But the real best seller is my Any custom graphic design GIG.

It took me months to get my first Gig job on Fiverr. That’s just how it is. Today (December 20, 2020) I created a few ‘new’ Gigs for offer.

What you have to remember is that although you may be great at what service you offer, there are also several thousand other freelancers here offering the same services.

Just be patient. It will come.

Archived