I'm Making short video ad need advice

m7mdlotfy

I’m making short video ad for instagram & FB for 5$ is it very cheap for a newbie
i just want to gain some reputation
could u check it and give me your opinion

favicon-32x32.png.60abe9321f23b5002d933ecc20f2e876.png Fiverr.com
create-an-engaging-video-commercial-to-generate-leads-hot-offers.thumb.jpg.febbf3d5e1f23f772d360f83271098e4.jpg

M7mdlotfy: I will create an engaging video commercial to generate leads hot...

For only $5, M7mdlotfy will create an engaging video commercial to generate leads hot offers. | Hello ,I'm Mohamed From Egypt , I'm Mass & Communication Student I'm a video editor and maker since 2016I will use over 5 years experience | Fiverr

Thanks

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

For someone who has been making videos for 5 years, you seem to have nothing to show. Those stock images of a video editor, combined with a silly price, actually seem to prove that you have nothing of value to offer.

Sorry to be blunt but in a week you will probably be here saying no one hired you. I am saying now, likely no one will hire seeing your advert advertises little more than that there is nothing (good) happening here. What exactly have they been teaching you in school?

I have no formal training in video and already have more videos on YouTube that I know how to count that I can show at the drop of a link:

Oh and take great care not to promise what you cannot guarantee. That is not just me but a TOS issue. 😉

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.7d3725c8146976a4b7ad12fc74b8d32c.jpg

Archived