Improve My Gig!

hassanabaa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Share you gig on social media and try to make sure your gig cover image as possible as attractive best wishes for you 👍

You seem to know quite a bit about social media. You’ve told probably over 100 sellers to “never give up” and “use social media.”

Can you give us a concise method on how to use SM to get orders?

There is a lot of good advice here! 😀
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

Use Social medias, go twitter and search for people who need your talent, public your gigs on facebook, linkeid, instagram, twitter, etc… MAKE SOME NOISE!!!..

here the rendering job its overcrowned, you need to find something only you can do…

and do another thing, not just a Box, make somehting like a car, or a doll (easy stuff but lovely to see)

Death by a single bad review.

I would start over. You’ve got 15 minutes in the game, and your first review is a bust. You’re allowed to start a new account as long as you close this one first.

Next time, give the buyer so much more than he asked for that he cannot possibly leave anything but 5 stars. If any of your first 10 reviews is a dud again, start over again.

Also, put more artwork up, of your own. I am not believing the tray rendering is really yours (if I’m being honest) because I don’t believe that a supermodel whose picture has appeared hundreds of times on the internet has become an industrial engineer from Morocco selling $5 tray renderings on Fiverr.

Death by a single bad review.

I would start over. You’ve got 15 minutes in the game, and your first review is a bust. You’re allowed to start a new account as long as you close this one first.

Next time, give the buyer so much more than he asked for that he cannot possibly leave anything but 5 stars. If any of your first 10 reviews is a dud again, start over again.

Also, put more artwork up, of your own. I am not believing the tray rendering is really yours (if I’m being honest) because I don’t believe that a supermodel whose picture has appeared hundreds of times on the internet has become an industrial engineer from Morocco selling $5 tray renderings on Fiverr.

Thank you for your advices I really appreciate it.

I didn’t invent the tray that’s obvious and there are many designs on the net. But I assure you that the design and rendering of this one is mine. For the profil picture I think we have the choice to put whatever we want.

Thank you again 🙂

Archived