Fiverr Forum

Looking for advice, will pay in friendship

Hello!
I’m a new artist on Fiverr and would be forever grateful if anyone could give me any advice or guidance. Be as harsh as you need to be!

I offer you my friendship and a virtual hug <3

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/BLQGz

4 Likes

I don’t know, it looks good. :slight_smile:

If you’re saying that you’ll draw a portrait from a picture, I think a good idea would be to put that picture next to the illustration so buyers can see how you transform one thing into the other. To showcase your process, so to speak.

PS I have no idea why your post was just flagged. Was someone offended by kidneys or fetuses? You should probably remove that entire line.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley:

Ah, oh no! I hadn’t even considered it might be offensive, I will change it to something more fluffy.

1 Like

They’re really cool illustrations!

I second what @lenasemenkova has already said. My only observation is that your profile being limited to 3 images, it looks a little sparse. If I were buying, I’d ideally want to see more than 3 images. How about using Photoshop (or similar) to create 3 x collages of 3 or 4 images at a time, maybe even showing them as categories? That way buyers can get more of a feel of what you’re able to offer them.

3 Likes

I envy in a good way, people who are able to draw. The market for drawing is great, imagine if you could add a gig for character sets, book cover art, video game characters. in no time you would have clients line up

1 Like

Gig’s description is short
Use 5 tags
And follow the adivce which @cubittaudio has said
Otherwise nice work

1 Like

Looking for advice, will pay in friendship

Advice is free. It’s given because it wants to be given - it comes from good will.

Anyone giving advice in return of something, is looking for profit, not advising. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you all so much! I have made the appropriate changes.

That’s very true indeed! In that case, I’ll give my friendship as a gift and not as payment, though it’s not worth much. :stuck_out_tongue:

So far this community seems so wonderful and welcoming :smiley:

2 Likes

good luck …:blush:

1 Like

I bet your real life friends and your family don’t think so, and find you high value. :wink: :upside_down_face:

BTW, welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :innocent: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like