Mostly buyer disappear after order

Hi @cldisplay_seo,

This is Not Only Your Problem.

Check MY thread 👇

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Please Help - Delivery Problems

Dear Members, My One Buyer Did not Came Online,But I'm Delivered My Completed Documents.He Not came online after my Delivery.(Now 2 Days) Now What I want to Do ? Thanks.

it mean no any solution for this issue ?

this is very bad for sellers if buyer not leave review

Guest offlinehelpers

it mean no any solution for this issue ?

this is very bad for sellers if buyer not leave review

But it’s not the end of the world! No review is better than potentially a negative review! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

You can " remember " them by sending them messages and says that you are able to get orders in the future, it’s works for me, sometimes . . . 😸

Please don’t send buyers messages after the order has been completed - your buyers may complain, and it could lead to your account being suspended or worse.

Please don’t send buyers messages after the order has been completed - your buyers may complain, and it could lead to your account being suspended or worse.

@offlinehelpers wait, is that true ? glad my buyers never complain when I send any messages - good buyers, very good buyers. Thank you for your information. 😸

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers wait, is that true ? glad my buyers never complain when I send any messages - good buyers, very good buyers. Thank you for your information. 😸

Yes, you could be reported for spamming if you message your buyers after deliveries are complete. They could get fed up if you do it too often, then you could lose your messaging facilities etc.

Yes, you could be reported for spamming if you message your buyers after deliveries are complete. They could get fed up if you do it too often, then you could lose your messaging facilities etc.

@offlinehelpers omg 😱

but mostly the buyers message me after deliveries are complete, are they will gonna lose their facilities too ?

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers omg 😱

but mostly the buyers message me after deliveries are complete, are they will gonna lose their facilities too ?

No - don’t panic - it’s fine if they message you first, it’s only a problem if it’s you (the seller) who messages after deliveries!

Take a deep breath now! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Out of four orders that I had here, two sellers messaged me months after the delivery and told me that they were available for more work. I personally never contacted a buyer after the delivery to ask for more work. Sometimes I contact them to thank say thanks in case they left a tip. 🙂

It’s always nice to say ‘thank you’ for a tip! 🙂

Archived