MY FIRST DAY IN FIVERR ! !:star_struck: :star_struck:

imtomjose

Yesterday was my first day in fiverr. I have about fiverr long ago. But two days back I saw a youtube video in my native language on fiverr. It got me inspired to join fiverr. I really hope I can earn something from here so that I can support my family. If everyone can share their experience about fievrr to their friends and relatives, I really hope it will help some of them to support their family. I created a gig of e-mail scrapping. But no orders came yet. I’m very exited. Please share your tips and experiences to get orders. Please also let me know if freelancing is a good career option in the long run. Thank You. 🙏

Yesterday was my first day in fiverr. I have about fiverr long ago. But two days back I saw a youtube video in my native language on fiverr. It got me inspired to join fiverr. I really hope I can earn something from here so that I can support my family. If everyone can share their experience about fievrr to their friends and relatives, I really hope it will help some of them to support their family. I created a gig of e-mail scrapping. But no orders came yet. I’m very exited. Please share your tips and experiences to get orders. Please also let me know if freelancing is a good career option in the long run. Thank You. 🙏

No need to post in bold

Take some time to read through the forum to see how it works.

Here are the: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 for future reference.

I really hope I can earn something from here so that I can support my family.

Building a business on Fiverr takes some time and some new sellers take months to get their first order.

Enjoy! 🙂

No need to post in bold

Take some time to read through the forum to see how it works.

Here are the: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 for future reference.

I really hope I can earn something from here so that I can support my family.

Building a business on Fiverr takes some time and some new sellers take months to get their first order.

Enjoy! 🙂

Archived