Need Help ASAP. Buyer claims to have bought my product but I don’t see it on my personal balance

bartdrawsforu

I haven’t delivered the work yet, does that have to be done first for him to finish the transaction?

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

If you bypass this you will have worked for free.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Check this out: Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

If you bypass this you will have worked for free.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Check this out: Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers

I haven’t gotten any pending orders and nothing dashboard but he asked if I could do the work

No no order there I only have he messages we send to each other

So if the buyer is saying they purchased but can’t see an order for it, ask the buyer to contact support about it. They might be trying to get free work by saying they ordered when they didn’t (or it could be a bug). But don’t do what is being asked until you have an order for it.

So if the buyer is saying they purchased but can’t see an order for it, ask the buyer to contact support about it. They might be trying to get free work by saying they ordered when they didn’t (or it could be a bug). But don’t do what is being asked until you have an order for it.

The buyer has overvall positive feedback

So you could do what I said - ask them to contact CS about it if they don’t actually have an order but are saying they paid so CS can sort out the order (if there should be one).

It’s up to you. But you can’t deliver anything without an order. If you wanted to show any work in the inbox put a big watermark on it so it can’t be used. But you shouldn’t do work without an order anyway (as you may end up doing work and not getting paid for it).

So you could do what I said - ask them to contact CS about it if they don’t actually have an order but are saying they paid so CS can sort out the order (if there should be one).

It’s up to you. But you can’t deliver anything without an order. If you wanted to show any work in the inbox put a big watermark on it so it can’t be used. But you shouldn’t do work without an order anyway (as you may end up doing work and not getting paid for it).

Ok thank you I will wait until my customer responds and proceed from there. I will contact cs if there are any problems

Ok thank you I will wait until my customer responds and proceed from there. I will contact cs if there are any problems

I will contact cs if there are any problems

It’s not you but your buyer need to contact CS. Fiverr wouldn’t be able to do anything if you contact them.

It has to be your client reaching out to support if it’s a payment bug.

Archived