Fiverr Community Forum

Need help from experienced. I don't understand a matter!

Hi there! I’m a new seller on Fiverr. Recently I created a gig about Facebook & Instagram ads management. But I can’t understand whether it’s a good one or not , as I’m new. That’s why I need help from experienced seller. I will be very glad if you visit my gig and suggest me anything.

My gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/rdeVbr

Thanks, Taufiq

5 Likes

I Already Visited Your GiG Its Looks Like Good, To Ger More Impression Or Order Share Your GiG On Social Media. Thank You, Take Love from My Heart.

2 Likes

Actually in which platform can I share? and would be more effective ?

You can share your gig in social media. as a example, twitter, instagram, linkedin and also you can write a blog in the famous blog site.

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Yes, @mrrezwan is Right You Can Share Your Gig On Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and also you can write a blog on the famous blog site.
But I Think Linkedin Is More Effective From Other.

1 Like

Have you read this yet?
. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/the-how-tos-of-advertising-off-the-fiverr-platform

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this important article with me. I just read out this article & got useful tips…

and it will be my pleasure if you visit my gig and give me some suggestion. Thanks

1 Like

You should probably chose a different frame of your video to be the thumbnail.

Please see (CPM) point 5: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide
There’s a bunch of other tips in that thread that can help, too.

3 Likes

So, it will be better if I edit my gig video ?

Don’t know. I haven’t watched the video. I have no reason to click play (and neither do potential buyers).

Thus if you pick a different frame as the thumbnail (go into gig edit, to change this), you’re more likely to entice people to watch the video.

And now I have watched it and I think you should look up the 5/5/5 rule.

2 Likes

ohh! it means I should remove 24/7. This one ?

Yes, you should remove 24/7.

2 Likes

Thanks dear a lot . I will remove it and also change my gig video thumbnail. In fact I didn’t know that I could change my gig thumbnail. You are really great! :blush: :blush:

It’s very useful tips.Thanks for comment here.