New at this platform

hasuhappiness

Hello everyone.I am signed in this platform from more than 3 years ago, but now is the time to dedicate with patience and really studying every aspect. I am a native spanish speaker but I speak and write in english, and basic knowledge of Italian. I am a lawyer offline and a virtual assistant online. What advice can you give me to get my first client? Thanks in advance and I wish the best for all, there are plenty of jobs and opportunities for everyone. :). If there is someone who lives entirely from their incomes as a freelancer in this platform or other kind of freelancers websites, please share your experience, I would like to know you.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you for dedicating all those word for me, I am really grateful

Archived