Fiverr Community Forum

New Freelancer need tips

I have created a Fiverr account about 30days ago But I haven’t get any order yet :pensive: :pensive::pensive: :pensive:

3 Likes

Hi there! Don’t be sad and keep promoting your gig to relevant people and keep using the buyer request feature. It takes time to get buyers’ attention. For me, it was between 2-3 months. So just be positive and keep trying. Hopefully, you will get your first order soon. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly you are right .:+1:

2 Likes

can be helpful See these tips
(01)Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

2 Likes

Don’t be hopeless brother…Keep marketing your gig.Spent time in forrum.You will get knock from buyer for sure…insha allah

2 Likes

Hi, I believe you have very good skill. Please, try send send offer to buyer and tell them how your skill will add value to their business and how you will solve their problem. Hopefully you will get reply from them and get more works. Thank you!

1 Like

@waniya96 thanks…