New to Fiverr how do i display my video's for prospective clients

digital_dan13

I am new to Fiverr, just finished creating my first Gig for Short Video Ads. I have a bunch of short video Ads that are ready to display, but i cant figure out were i can display them here on my profile. I do have an external website that displays my work, but how do i display that link? how do i show off my work on my profile?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 10 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your question, please see:
. www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397
. www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig
. www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198-Seller-FAQs

YouTube & Playlists are your friend. But take care, most buyers are too lazy to look at a seller’s Portfolio. Better, if you can (and not all of us can), to put hi-lights in your main Vid hosted here on Fiverr. Then your YT link for the few who care to research.

Good luck and don’t forget to read & learn widely.

🙂

Archived