Fiverr Community Forum

No order is coming from fiverr. What can I do now?

I opened fiverr account one month ago. But sorry to say that no order is coming till now. I am doing marketing in various social site. Impression is very low. I am disappointed. I need suggestion from experts.

This is gig link

1. https://www.fiverr.com/share/61lEgR
  2. https://www.fiverr.com/share/Zo7NQp
7 Likes

@zesmin_web
Welcome to Fiverr forum I hope very soon order coming

Hello,
You can share our Gig on social media.

Everyone has the same issue.

The reason is simple, due to Covid a lot of people lost their jobs and many created Fiverr gigs. Even in my articles and blog posts section the amount of sellers doubled from 20k to 40k sellers since the beginning of the year. There’s a lot more competition, with more and more people being on the site that means less sales for everyone and a lot of new sellers being in the front for exposure.

8 Likes

So, I’ll share a tip:

New Sellers …. Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

But you will find many others on the forum.

Then, I checked out your gigs and I think you could improve it:

1. removing the unlimited revisions as it’s a fact that they attract scammers
  2. removing your 24/7 online support. Check this out, too —> Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

I also think that “6 months of support” is actually against ToS

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration

But I’m not 100% sure about this one.

And then, you should add a different image for your gigs, maybe about your services.
That’s all, hope it will be helpful

6 Likes

Check and send Buyer Requests as many as possible

1 Like

it was a good suggestion

1 Like

Thank you for valuable information. I will try to follow this above mentioned information. As a new in fiverr , many information is unknown to me. If you have more tips and topics about quality gig as per Fiverr TOS. I think you will give me proper tips and suggestion on gig. Thank you again and love to you.

2 Likes

please keep patience, just do work with your expertise

First of all, you should know the about your gig image, I observe you put your own image as a gig image instead of eye catching, attractive service gig.its not acceptable I think. and 2nd you have put order starting for 50$. 100,$300? You are new seller, no one know about you, your service! so, its the another reason. 3rd, you describe your gig description difference service! but your gig is specific for WordPress website design right? so why you put speed optimization, yoast SEO? its different service, you can add this service as extra. a lot of problem there!

first you should know about the market place. and some one here who are expert but they didn’t get order for 6 month, even 1 years. as a new you should be patient, and must you have to know about gig, about your service. hope you understand. thank you.

Thanks for informative tips. This tips about gig will enrich gig quality. I hope next gig will be high quality as per fiverr TOS. Thanks again :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Yes, you are correct

Hello everyone, I am a level one seller. I am struggling to get orders from last 2 months. Please help me in getting orders. I am promoting my gigs regularly.

Hello Brother! You can share our Gig on social media.

Not It’s a common problem. I have no order till 23 days. :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

you are talking about order i am a far away from orders :neutral_face: from few days i am not receiving buyers request much. what to do please help??? :cold_sweat: