No order is coming from fiverr. What can I do now?

zesmin_web

Everyone has the same issue.

The reason is simple, due to Covid a lot of people lost their jobs and many created Fiverr gigs. Even in my articles and blog posts section the amount of sellers doubled from 20k to 40k sellers since the beginning of the year. There’s a lot more competition, with more and more people being on the site that means less sales for everyone and a lot of new sellers being in the front for exposure.

So, I’ll share a tip:

New Sellers …. Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

But you will find many others on the forum.

Then, I checked out your gigs and I think you could improve it:

1. removing the unlimited revisions as it’s a fact that they attract scammers
  2. removing your 24/7 online support. Check this out, too —> Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

I also think that “6 months of support” is actually against ToS

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration

But I’m not 100% sure about this one.

And then, you should add a different image for your gigs, maybe about your services.
That’s all, hope it will be helpful

So, I’ll share a tip:

2. removing your 24/7 online support. Check this out, too —> Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

And then, you should add a different image for your gigs, maybe about your services.

it was a good suggestion

So, I’ll share a tip:

Thank you for valuable information. I will try to follow this above mentioned information. As a new in fiverr , many information is unknown to me. If you have more tips and topics about quality gig as per Fiverr TOS. I think you will give me proper tips and suggestion on gig. Thank you again and love to you.

First of all, you should know the about your gig image, I observe you put your own image as a gig image instead of eye catching, attractive service gig.its not acceptable I think. and 2nd you have put order starting for 50$. 100,$300? You are new seller, no one know about you, your service! so, its the another reason. 3rd, you describe your gig description difference service! but your gig is specific for WordPress website design right? so why you put speed optimization, yoast SEO? its different service, you can add this service as extra. a lot of problem there!

first you should know about the market place. and some one here who are expert but they didn’t get order for 6 month, even 1 years. as a new you should be patient, and must you have to know about gig, about your service. hope you understand. thank you.

First of all, you should know the about your gig image, I observe you put your own image as a gig image instead of eye catching, attractive service gig.its not acceptable I think. and 2nd you have put order starting for 50$. 100,$300? You are new seller, no one know about you, your service! so, its the another reason. 3rd, you describe your gig description difference service! but your gig is specific for WordPress website design right? so why you put speed optimization, yoast SEO? its different service, you can add this service as extra. a lot of problem there!

first you should know about the market place. and some one here who are expert but they didn’t get order for 6 month, even 1 years. as a new you should be patient, and must you have to know about gig, about your service. hope you understand. thank you.

Thanks for informative tips. This tips about gig will enrich gig quality. I hope next gig will be high quality as per fiverr TOS. Thanks again 😍

Everyone has the same issue.

The reason is simple, due to Covid a lot of people lost their jobs and many created Fiverr gigs. Even in my articles and blog posts section the amount of sellers doubled from 20k to 40k sellers since the beginning of the year. There’s a lot more competition, with more and more people being on the site that means less sales for everyone and a lot of new sellers being in the front for exposure.

Yes, you are correct

Archived