Not getting sales after six months

thomas_potter

Your artwork is good. However, maybe it’s your gig image and/or the niche. No offense, but you look 10 years old. This might influence someone looking for your services. Another possibility is your niche. In your gig description, you mention ‘game’ and ‘characters’. But you are only offering animals for the gig with a review. I know you have other gigs for characters, but maybe you should combine them? Just a thought.

Your gig description needs to differentiate your ‘animal’ and ‘person’ packages. Right now you only list the Premium. And in the ‘head’ gig you do differentiate, but only offer one package.

There’s three English errors in your profile, and several small ones in your gigs. This confuses me, because you have “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” in your profile.

Maybe add a third sample to the ‘head’ gig? This seems terribly niche to me. So don’t be surprised if that gig never gets an order.

Also, why did you pick the ‘back-view dog’ as your main image? I think the ‘fox on hill’ one is more attractive as a sample.

Your gig description needs to differentiate your ‘animal’ and ‘person’ packages. Right now you only list the Premium. And in the ‘head’ gig you do differentiate, but only offer one package.

There’s three English errors in your profile, and several small ones in your gigs. This confuses me, because you have “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” in your profile.

Maybe add a third sample to the ‘head’ gig? This seems terribly niche to me. So don’t be surprised if that gig never gets an order.

Also, why did you pick the ‘back-view dog’ as your main image? I think the ‘fox on hill’ one is more attractive as a sample.

I will try my best to apply this. Thanks!

Hello welcome to fiverr community. Your profile is good and your gig is also good. Most important thing is your active time on fiverr. If you spend some time on fiverr for buyer’s requests and simultaneously stay active in fiverr forum. It will be good to interact with other sellers ( this forum is filled with tips and tricks). Buyer’s request is definitely an open opportunity. Each day you get 10 buyer’s requests. Use it wisely and send your custom offers to buyers requests. You are so talented, mashallah. I wish you all the best and try what I suggested. I hope it will really help you. 🙂

You need to be live on fiber for 24 hours, so that clients to see you online . You have to look at the price in your gig so that the price is not too high. Also you can increase your price through gig extras. You can now delete all of your old gigs and make new. Try to stay online and marketing your gig daily . Of course you will get your order as soon. Thank you.

You need to be live on fiber for 24 hours, so that clients to see you online . You have to look at the price in your gig so that the price is not too high. Also you can increase your price through gig extras. You can now delete all of your old gigs and make new. Try to stay online and marketing your gig daily . Of course you will get your order as soon. Thank you.

Are you really telling a minor to say up 24/7?

The detrimental health effects on adults not getting enough sleep are bad enough, but a kid who might still be under a curfew? You’re telling him to break rules his parents put in place for his own safety.

Also, he’s just starting out. There is absolutely no need to get orders. For minors, all income is expendable. No bills, no food expenses, no rent.

(Apologies @thomas_potter if you are actually above the age of majority. There are a LOT of regurgitators who don’t consider the unique situations of their targets.)

Ah. Sorry. Communication is difficult no matter the media. Let me try to rephrase/expand in another manner.

This is the part I confused you with, correct?

The packages (basic, standard, premium) are only listed out in the ‘head’ gig’s description.

ex

Basic package offers X

Standard package offers X and Y

Premium package offers X and Y, but also Z

But the head gig doesn’t offer the packages.

Your animal gig, and your human gig, did offer different packages, but were not listed out (differentiated) in the descriptions.

Please ask if anyone tries to give you advise that you don’t understand.

This said, I’m not sure I can reevaluate the combined gig, since I know you had two before, and good examples of each of them. About the only thing I can offer is that I still think the fox should be the main example.

Archived