Fiverr Community Forum

Order will come to you

I also want to know…I am also new here.It’s almost 1 month i published my gig.But not geeting any order :frowning:

4 Likes

It was show of title so that some are view my topic and share there experience

1 Like

Keep on. one day or other will come.

2 Likes

You are Better than me. i am 36 day no order

1 Like

Send buyer request daily and active on fiverr in mostly time

1 Like

Don’t worry brother. just chill up and keep on.

1 Like

Almost 80+ sent. but don’t get response :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Never give up… Go ahead. :v:

3 Likes

yeah that’s why still keep up.

3 Likes

Then you need medical assistance.

2 Likes

Are you kidding with me bro ?

1 Like

Depression is a serious condition, and the word shouldn’t be used to express that someone is disappointed because they didn’t get any orders in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

You are right. I thoughted so. would not be next time

3 Likes

These articles may help you

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service .

4 Likes

iam also a new user. iam still waiting for my order…you will also get orders…

3 Likes

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I think it’s more of a vocabulary issue than belittling the condition. I’ve seen a few people using that word to describe sadness (affliction) about something, even if mundane.

When explaining that exact thing to a friend of mine he said something along those lines and ti made me understand it a bit more.

OP: Don’t expect other people to motivate you, let alone strangers on a public forum.

If you don’t get an order, go work on your skills! As a WordPress developer: Do you know React? Can you create custom Gutenberg blocks? Can you create a theme/plugin from scratch?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions you’re probably on the top 10% “WordPress developers” (note the quotes) here on Fiverr, and if not you still have lots to work on yourself, to keep you occupied/motivated.

Good luck

5 Likes

Oh, I agree, it’s just that people being overdramatic on the forum is getting tiresome. They’re depressed, they’re crying, they’re being treated like slaves (and obviously have no idea what actual slavery looked like)… It’s hard to take them seriously when they do that. Or to see them as professionals.

2 Likes

Have patience brother, and share your gigs on social media.

1 Like

Im say that you should need to share your gigs on social media for impressions clicks and views.
It will help you to get order as soon as possible. I`m also doing this and I got 3 order within two weeks.

1 Like