Request to visit and check my GIG

ali_0786

Hi Every One,

Thanks for your time in advance. Please check my GIG and advise the flaws as my GIG is not showing up in Relevance Search Engine. It is showing in new arrivals after some pages. I am getting some orders but my GIG is not getting ranked. Please advise.

Thanks,
Ali

@hamid_hosin thanks dear

i am active most of the time, how to market gig at forum? can i post the link? i think not,

i am marketing on fb already

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

how to market gig at forum?

If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

thank you much for your kind feedback.
i am not here for marketing only. I want to know and discuss the methods to know fiverr and improvement in my gigs.
Please advise the methods of improvement and if possible, do check my GIG

thanks dear

thank you much for your kind feedback.

i am not here for marketing only. I want to know and discuss the methods to know fiverr and improvement in my gigs.

Please advise the methods of improvement and if possible, do check my GIG

thanks dear

Please advise the methods of improvement

I just did.

In addition to what I already suggested, here: fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

be active in fiverr forum. marketing your gig like fb twitter Instagram linkedin

etc.

and increase your skill

Are you… 😃

Cmon, be active on forum, why it doesnt bring you customers.

Market your gig in facebook, twitter, instagram , linkedin will not bring you alot of customers…

Increase your language sir, and stop teaching other people bad advices what didnt help you get more than 2 orders.

Archived