Fiverr Community Forum

🎇💫💥 ✨ Introducing Level 1 VelociGraphtor ✨ 🎉🎊

This Just In:

My most endearing and cherished Fiverr Family members, I couldn’t resist but only share that with all your support and blessings, this Once_Upon_A_Time_Hopeless_Freelancer has been able to secure the first milestone here.
I’m a Level One Seller now with having completed over $100 worth of orders. PRETTTTY big news for me as of yet.
I can’t be thankful enough to all of you who pushed me through the gloom and encouraged me to keep on trying. I love you all.

Please pardon my unprofessionalism and sentimental silly post. Got a bit carried away. But hey, I guess that’s allowed today! :smiley:

Lot more to come, long way to go, never losing hope again. Thank you all! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Congratulations! Long way to go

2 Likes

Congratulations, Time for a Celebration!!!:grinning:

2 Likes

:tada: Congrats! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: This is my cue to work harder :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada: :tada: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankiees @fitrigwrites4u :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL. Your most welcome! :innocent:

2 Likes

congrats … all the best for your fiverr carrer

2 Likes

Why does that grin smiley look so much like your real face?:thinking:

Congrats, @velocigraphtor, t’was a good thing you picked up and went on.

3 Likes

Oh yes! I can’t imagine how the current situation would have been, had it turned out the other way. I wouldn’t have been as happy as I currently am. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Hard work definitely pays off!

2 Likes

Fantastic!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so sorry I completely lost track of my work. Got a lot of things going on at the same time at home!
I can’t begin to explain how much all this means to me!
Thank you so much!
@gina_riley2 @lloydsolutions @thecreativeguys @rainny_writer @amigocreationz Thank you for the wishes. You are all so very kind!
@gina_riley2 Couldn’t have reached till here without you. :heart: Thank you so very much!!!
Love you all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@velocigraphtor

The “erotic silent dog” is :eyes: at you for not mentioning it :poodle:

#poodle_wrath

4 Likes

Oh my God! :smiley:
Of course! How could I forget you @Woofy31 Poodie, and @fitrigwrites4u? :smiley:
But I made the previous comment because I hadn’t responded to the newer replies :stuck_out_tongue:
Please take your wrath back. I’m too young to die! Goats have shorter lifespan you know. :cry:
Your Silence is killing me, Erotic Dog!

3 Likes

Congratulations and all the best…

1 Like

Thank you so much @balubfa12 I need it.
@Woofy31 be prepared for a brand new game tomorrow Mr.Silent Dog sir. Let’s test your luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I cannot wait :grin:

2 Likes