Fiverr Community Forum

The Blind Review System- Conversation Continued

Been pretty lucky myself thankfully, maybe because my prices are a bit higher and that weeds out the bad apples :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

This was said in a message before delivery/review - it was a message saying you weren’t going to be involved in the review process before delivery?

1 Like

Wishing the BEST, maybe this is the start of the next big thing for you GoodLuck in your work!

3 Likes

Thank you. Here’s hoping.

5 Likes

Edit: I read that wrong. That was part of my delivery message.

2 Likes

wow, so baffling…

2 Likes

I wish I had warned you against that when you first mentioned it but I didn’t think it through at the time. I have 20/20 hindsight.

2 Likes

I should have known, but I honestly didn’t even know about the “feedback manipulation” thing. I guess there is something to be said about reading the TOS! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

On the flip side, NOBODY’S complaining about the monthly tier level reviews now, which used to be a daily occurrence. :rofl:

3 Likes

They made some improvements to the ranking system :grinning:

5 Likes

That was huge welcome news. I am thrilled with that. :grinning:

4 Likes

Now that I think about it, I’m better off not leaving a review for my customers. I think I’m just going to do that for now on.

2 Likes

Like NEW NEW ones? Where are they at?

2 Likes

I think he means lowering the rating cutoff to 4.7 and also ignoring the lowest one for the 60 days. That’s good news for people who don’t get many reviews in a 60 day period.

3 Likes

Man I was hoping they would change it to a 80% success rate for everything instead of 90%

2 Likes

You’re a good enough seller you should be able to keep it all above 90%.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s just the completion rates, response rates, etc. ugh

2 Likes

All I want, more than almost anything is for them not to count order cancellations that we cannot control against us… that’s the main area I get concerned about! Especially because there is no way we should be effected by buyers ordering by mistake, or not having read the gig details right.

To me, that’s something that should have been corrected, before introducing any new experiments/policies.

2 Likes

Wow. So Fiverr didn’t even warn you? They decided to go for broke and ban you? This is an even bigger problem than Fiverrr bugs, changes, and poor support. Fiverr simply isn’t safe for sellers due to these kind of tantrums.

There isn’t anything manipulative about this. Nor is your language in any way abusive. It makes good business sense to let buyers know that if they are not happy, they have the opportunity to ask for revisions.

Methinks Fiverr has become embarrassed by this pushback. So much for building trust and being open and transparent. I really do not think Fiverr understands the ripple effect continued bans like these are having on sellers.

You get tens of people asking how do I mek sell everytday on the forum. I can count on my right hand the number of new sellers who arrive with a modicum of talent and genuine enthusiasm.

I’d also go so far as to say that I find it very unlikely that Fiverr was sitting going through seller profiles in the name of trust and safety, before they stumbled upon your updated way of giving your buyers more options. Instead, someone watching the forum has seen your workaround and decided to clamp down on dissent.

Edit: All sellers may now want to steer clear from ever using the word ‘review’ in any communication with any buyer.

3 Likes

Regardless of how fiverr found the offensive wording about reviews, the message is clear. We can’t mention them to our buyers for any reason. And we can’t try to circumvent the new review policy in any way. I plan on complying with it. It shouldn’t be hard to do.

3 Likes