Fiverr Community Forum

What could be the reason for not getting order

I have not been able to get regular work for a long time. What is the reason for this? And how can I solve this problem?

4 Likes

I heard that, for a new freelancer it’s heard to find buyer. Without review no one want to provide you work. I am a new freelancer too :expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

Same here mate :pensive:

3 Likes

I am new too been here for 60 days and just got 5 orders with 3 reviews. My client told he will give me a review soon because of my hard work. It just depends on the quality of the services you provide. A good image can help you gain the edge above others

If you are talented you will get an order soon, It takes time. I got my first order after a month of biegn here. Patience is key. Start making improvements to your gig and you will surely get orders. Avoid calling buyers dear because It gets annoying when they are talking with you which reduces the chance of getting the order

I heard there is a 70% chance of getting an order when a person messages you if you have good communication and express why you will be the perfect fir for the job (idk if this is true)

5 Likes

sadly I also feel it true
its hard to get work without review
also you need work to get review
where to go?

well said… respect your opnions

1 Like

Same here not getting order​:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

If you have very good skill, ---- have complete good gigs page ---- have correct tags
you should able to get orders.

Complete GIGS Page means:
Have three numbnail, and FAQS sections.
If you have PDF, it’s a plus point.

I start my gigs two years ago…, and never send buyer request once.
Sooo…, Good gigs descriptions and correct tag is important!
Now…, i’m at level two…, and will have all the requirement to TRS next month.

Other tips:
Be active on this forum, read and learn all the tips on this forum!

3 Likes

Now I am Level-2 Seller. What can i do now?

1 Like

These articles may help you

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service .

3 Likes

If you already level 2 seller, and you didn’t have any regular client…,
Then something is wrong with your marketing or costumer services.

What is your impression and click right now?

Important question you have asked.

Not Bad the last seven dayes

Do marketing of your gigs .share your gig in social media.It’ll increase your impression and click. try to active in fiverr .Hope you’ll get order soon

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice. Will do

Everyone starts from the beginning one day.
Yes, not having a review is a problem, But there is a good chance of getting a job from buyer request and marketing. So keep trying without getting frustrated the order will come very soon.

3 Likes

Well said…thanks for information

1 Like

Thank you. Trying really hard… Let’s see what happen

1 Like