Hello! Excited new user!

“I am still happy to accept academic papers for any level of my services”

The above is from your gig description.

Suggest you remove all references to academic work from your profile and gig descriptions.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Suggest you remove all references to academic work from your profile and gig descriptions.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your catching that! I will remove it asap. Thanks again!

Hey Bud, Welcome, glad to have you here in fiverr community, I hope everyone who are struggling for first order get their first order, wishing you a good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much! I am very excited to be here!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Hello, @lloydsolutions! I had a question about academic papers in regards to editing and proofreading.

Am I allowed to accept academic papers if I am just proofreading for grammar and other small errors, not doing any rewriting, paraphrasing, or formatting? I read through the Terms of Service but I’m still a bit confused.

Thanks for your help.

Hello, @lloydsolutions! I had a question about academic papers in regards to editing and proofreading.

Am I allowed to accept academic papers if I am just proofreading for grammar and other small errors, not doing any rewriting, paraphrasing, or formatting? I read through the Terms of Service but I’m still a bit confused.

Thanks for your help.

This is not allowed.

Archived