I started my Fiverr account focusing on poetry writing not too long ago, but I’ve hit a bit of a wall. My impressions are alright (clicks not so much) and I’m receiving no orders. I’m aware this is a bit of a niche market not many people are looking for on a daily basis. I’m also not the only one facing this issue in general of course. However, I’m always keen to keep learning & improving, hence why I’m asking you guys for help! The questions I have are as follows:
- Is the setup of my Gig good enough? Are there any things I should or could change?
- I’ve also read that as a New Seller, you should use all 5 Gigs for your services. Should I do this? If so, do you have any tips for a Gig about poetry that I could add?
- I’m unsure about my package offerings. I’ve researched my ‘competitors’ and implemented that into mine. I’ve tried to improve my competitive advantage when it comes to price and services, but I’m unsure if it’s reasonable and enough to make people choose me.
- How can I get my response rate up if I’m not getting any messages?
- Lastly, I’ve read a lot about promoting your Gig to increase traffic. The problem is I have no channels to do this (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Do you guys have any tips to promote a Gig when you can’t use such social media?
I’m sorry this was a lot of text, but I appreciate it so so much if you took the time reading this! If you have a tip on just one of my questions I would already be over the moon I’ve included a link to my Gig so suggestions can be made:
Thank you in advance & stay safe everybody