Level 1 seller but not getting work

s_tallal

poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• S should take a new photo
    • S looks so handsome in his current photo, he should NEVER change!

Hi, i really appreciate that you look very humbly look into profiles, suggest changes and give useful tips.
First I also want you to look into my profile, I’m already a level 1 seller but suddenly My profile is almost dead, impressions 0 clicks 0. I’m sending buyer requests and remaining online most of the time but nothing is happening. I have already tried changing tags many a times but still…

Dear S:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Lose the glasses and the track suit. Dress for success and move the camera closer to your face. Smile!
Your log line: I suggest coming up with something more positive, with relevant keywords.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am a journalist and professional graphic designer. I meet deadlines. Be it writing articles for magazines or designing posters, billboards, flyers, leaflets, social media posts, eye-catching meaningful logos, book and magazine covers, just name it, I’m here to help you! -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

One thing you should be aware of is that constantly adjusting your tags may be part of the problem, as Fiverr appears to be manually reviewing gigs now, and they may be pulling your gigs from search for a day or so, every time you make an edit. That also might not be the case at all. The ways of Fiverr are mysterious and hard to know…

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Build gigs around the software packages you use, so that those keywords help you appear in more searches. Who knows, that might even open up more Buyer Requests for you. I don’t see any journalism gigs, so talking about being a journalist in your profile text may just be confusing…

Good luck,
Blaise

POLL:

0voters

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

I’m with Blaise. Generally, if I’m going to hire someone to do Facebook posts, brochures, or article writing, their profile needs to be absolutely typo free. Also, since most customers on Fiverr, in my experience, are American or European, we should all probably conform to the customs of Western business: Professionals wear smiles and business attire, but not sunglasses, in photographs. I think your gigs look good, though.

• 2 years later...

I’m with Blaise. Generally, if I’m going to hire someone to do Facebook posts, brochures, or article writing, their profile needs to be absolutely typo free. Also, since most customers on Fiverr, in my experience, are American or European, we should all probably conform to the customs of Western business: Professionals wear smiles and business attire, but not sunglasses, in photographs. I think your gigs look good, though.

Hi Mr. Blaise and Mr. Selfors, I have been away from Fiverr since long due to my job, but the instinct of being my own boss has pulled me back. Now, I feel I have more energy, experience, patience, good presentation skills, skilled in my work.

But, I have an issue, my overall rating is 4.5 stars and less than 90%.

I want to start again with my profile. I was really surprised and happy to see the response Mr. Blaise has given on my query. Without any doubt I feel those advises which he gave me will surely help me in the long run

I want to come into game again but I can’t send any buyer requests now. What should I do now? How can I improve my ratings If I can’t send any requests. I have 4.5 below 90% rating. How can I improve now? Please help!

Response awaited…Thanks!!!

Dear S:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Lose the glasses and the track suit. Dress for success and move the camera closer to your face. Smile!

Your log line: I suggest coming up with something more positive, with relevant keywords.

Your profile text – note the edits:

I am a journalist and professional graphic designer. I meet deadlines. Be it writing articles for magazines or designing posters, billboards, flyers, leaflets, social media posts, eye-catching meaningful logos, book and magazine covers, just name it, I’m here to help you! -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

One thing you should be aware of is that constantly adjusting your tags may be part of the problem, as Fiverr appears to be manually reviewing gigs now, and they may be pulling your gigs from search for a day or so, every time you make an edit. That also might not be the case at all. The ways of Fiverr are mysterious and hard to know…

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Build gigs around the software packages you use, so that those keywords help you appear in more searches. Who knows, that might even open up more Buyer Requests for you. I don’t see any journalism gigs, so talking about being a journalist in your profile text may just be confusing…

Good luck,

Blaise

POLL:

0voters

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Managing Buyer Expectations

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

Dear Mr. Balisefaint,

It is very nice of you that you took time and went through my profile and gigs thoroughly for guiding my properly.

I was away from last two years due to my job. But now I’m thinking of coming back to Fiverr again. This time I’m facing a new challenge while doing it. My rating has come down to 4.5 (90%) rating, which is not allowing me to send buyer requests. Please guide me how can I improve it to get into the game again!

Please respond…Thanks

Archived